Tremerz Tremerz

How do people feel right...

Complaining about the difficulty? I unlocked every medal on my second try. The Key is to slowly keep moving rather than stand still so that the people in the back are still in motion.

Good game. Short and not much to it so I don't feel right giving it a ten. But for the time you invested in it a 9 is well deserved

Loondon Loondon

Great story

Good story though a mediocre game. I could see this having the same affect as a video as it did as a game and I probably would've gave it a ten as a movie. Though as a game I like to see more interaction. So an 8 for an awesome plot but lack of gameplay

Red Jet Rabbit Red Jet Rabbit

Good Game!

I didn't care much to read the story but I was addicted to the gameplay and upgrading my car to get beat up more!

Xplored responds:

Thank you!

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Awesome

I always enjoy these

That Gravity Game That Gravity Game

Good puzzle game

I liked it. Good fun and awesome music

Air Pressure Air Pressure

WOAH

That hospital ending blows my mind! WTF!

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

It was fun

Lol. I made it to like day 25ish before I got bored. It got to the point when that drunk a hole comes back there i leave my bar looking like a butcher house with blood all over the walls. Then out comes the bartender with a smile on his face to greet the next customer! AHA!

The key is to just upgrade the crap out of your beer and only keep one barrell back there till you can afford to slowly upgrade your weapon. Then you can start putting more barrells back there the better you get.

Good game.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Good work

Good game. Short but powerful.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Frekkin

Badass ^_^

Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

Ugh.. Beat it finally

The game itself was challenging, I liked it. Though I ran across some glitches that made this game gut wrenching to endure 30 levels. Like those cirlce things that kill you, You should have made those boxes cause the pixel on that is ridiculously over sized. Also the box hopping. Seems if you're not in a falling motion that box is gonna reject your attempts of getting on it with a downward slam.

I also had a bunch of key stick issues. Where I'd die running right.. And start my next life sprinting in the same direction. Frusterating! Especially on higher levels when every movement is crucial : /

Good game overall though. Just work out some of those bugs if possible.